Dates for Summer 2020
- Program begins on Monday, June 29. (Recommended latest arrival: Saturday, June 27. Housing available from June 22.)
- Program ends on Saturday, August 8. (Housing available until Sunday, August 9.)
Summer@BSME has two academic components: (a) courses in mathematics education and (b) field experience at a mathematics camp for secondary students. Participants learn about the Hungarian pedagogy in their course work; in the field experience, they obtain first-hand experience on how the methods learned in the courses are put into practice.
- DLP Discovery Learning: The Pósa Method
- GMP Gamification and Playfulness in Teaching Mathematics
- GPS Teaching Geometry through Problem Solving
- PRC Practicum
Please see the Schedule & Syllabi page for details.
See the Program Costs for Summer page