Times are shown in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) in the following calendar. If you add it to your own google calendar, you will be able to see events in your local times.
Schedule and Registration
Academics (Fall & Spring)
More Budapest Information
- Budapest highlights
- Traveling within Budapest
- Traveling outside Budapest
- Public libraries
- Things to do in Budapest
- Housing: Within a few days of your arrival to Budapest, you will need to sign a contract with your landlord and pay the first month’s rent (and likely a refundable deposit of one month’s rent). Please read the Housing information.
- Residence permit: All BSME students must obtain a residence permit within 30 days of their arrival in Hungary. The BSME Budapest Office will organize a visit to the immigration office. Please read the Residence Permit information.
- Orientation session: After your arrival to Budapest, you will attend an orientation session where you will be given important information on living in Budapest. You will also receive your Student Chip Card and the UniMed Health Insurance Card at this time.
- Academic orientation: Before the start of the semester, you will attend the Academic orientation session. Please read the Academics information.
- Course registration: The BSME semester starts with a trial period of three weeks, after which you need to register for the courses that you actually plan to take. You must also meet with Réka Szász during the first two weeks of the semester to discuss your choice of courses. Please read the Course registration information.