BSME Courses: See below for names of these courses.
- All classes will be held in Room 107, except for Practicum.
- Practicum will cover a four hour period on average on Thursdays between 8 AM and 2 PM. You will be informed by email about the meeting time and place and time each week.
BSM Courses and Humanities Courses: See this page for the schedule of these courses.
To view the syllabus, click on the three-letter code for each course.
- PRC Practicum (Réka Szász)
- DLP Discovery Learning: The Pósa Method (Péter Juhász)
- PSM Problem Solving in Secondary School Mathematics (Zoltán Gyenes)
- CBG Concept Building through Games and Manipulatives (Anna Kiss)
To view the syllabus, click on the name of each school/site.
BSM Mathematics Courses
The following courses are cross-listed with BSME, although you are welcome to take any BSM mathematics course. See this page for a complete list of BSM course offerings.
- AL1 Introduction to Abstract Algebra (Áron BERECZKY)
- CO1.A Combinatorics 1 (Dezső MIKLÓS)
- CO1.B Combinatorics 1 (Attila SALI)
- C&P Conjecture and Proof (Róbert FREUD)
- MPS Mathematical Problem Solving (Sándor DOBOS)
- NEG Non-Euclidean Geometries (Gábor MOUSSONG)
- PRO Probability Theory (Péter BÁLINT)
- SET Set Theory (Lajos SOUKUP)
- THC Theory of Computing (Gyula Y. KATONA)
- TOP Introduction to Topology (Ágnes SZILÁRD)
The following courses in humanities, language, and/or culture are cross-listed with BSME, and are offered through either BSM or McDaniel College.
- COM1102 Introduction to Communication: Interpersonal (Jolan Roka)
- FILM Introduction to Cinema (László ARATÓ)
- HIS Holocaust and Memory (Andrea PETŐ)
- HL1 Beginner Hungarian Language (Erika FALLIER)
- HL2.A Intermediate Hungarian Language (Erika FALLIER)
- HL2.B Intermediate Hungarian Language (Katica MIKLÓSY)
- HUC Hungarian Art and Culture (Márta SIKLÓS)
- PHI Philosophy of Mathematics (Kálmán CZISZTER)
- PSY1106 Introduction to Psychology (Ottilia Boros)
- PSY2209 Developmental Psychology (Anna Babarczy)
Complete list of McDaniel course offerings for this term.
If you wish to take an AIT course, please contact Réka Szász.
The following PE classes are offered through McDaniel College:
- Volleyball: Tuesdays 10:15–11:45 AM
- Yoga: Tuesdays 12:30–2:00 PM
- Salsa: Tuesdays 6:00–7:30 PM
- Weight Training: Wednesdays 10:15–11:45 AM
Classes meet at the gym of the Veterinary University (opposite corner of Bethlen Gábor tér than the BSME building, same building as the cafeteria, Budapest, István u. 2, 1078, Building G).
You can also use the Weight Room, which is open at the following hours (if staff asks you, tell them you are a College International student):
- Monday to Thursday: 7am to 7pm
- Friday: 7am to 2pm